Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Indoor Marching Concert

Wow! If you were able to attend last night, I hope you enjoyed the spectacular performance! The band put on a stellar show including music from fall marching and some awesome new pieces. The color guard rocked the house with a routine to Thriller which included some surprise zombie dancers.

There is just something so majestic about the beginning cadence as the ranks march down the auditorium aisles on either side of the audience. This was the 7th indoor concert for PLHS I have attended and the 6th in the auditorium and the opening still gives me chills!
Mr K really did a great job with this year's show... Wow!

Stay tuned for lots of pictures and video clips to be posted later.
There are still a few more fall marching pictures and clips I would like to post to keep things in sequence so check back often as I hope to get the blog up-to-date for all the other Laker Band Groupies out there.

No comments: