Total Pageviews

Friday, March 28, 2008

Good night from Shanghai


I would love to keep posting pictures and sharing the band adventures with our adoring fans but I find I can barely keep my eyes open any longer this evening. The NW bunch leaves pretty early in the morning for the airport so I must bring this to a close... for now.

Because literally thousands of pictures and hours of video were taken, I think I am going to have to continue this blog stateside for the family and friends following us from afar.

Please stay tuned and check back later for more pictures and memories of this most excellent Laker Band Adventure.

The last picture posted for you from this part of the world is Mr K sharing his final thoughts and a little Chinese music with his students and chaperones. He played some Jasmine Flower on the traditional instrument he bartered for in old China town yesterday.

Until I post again from back home in Minnesota,
I remain humbly yours,

A Laker Band Groupie

No comments: