Total Pageviews

Monday, March 31, 2008

UA group arrived home safely too

It was brought to my attention that I did not post upon the safe arrival home of the UA group. I was sound asleep by the time of their arrival Saturday night and by Sunday, I didn't recall what all I had posted on Saturday so my apologies.

Here is the UA group of chaperones at the Shanghai Airport with our guide May who came with us from Beijing. We all just wanted to bring her home with us. As you can see, she is proudly wearing the PLHS band shirt that was presented to her the previous evening.


Mr K said the trip home for their group was uneventful, especially in comparison to their sluggish start waiting on the tarmack at O'Hare.

I have asked for students to email me one or two of their favorite pictures from the trip so stay tuned for those posts this week. I will also continue to blog and post as I sift through the files of pictures I took and have receieved from some but not all of the chaperone's so far.

Hope all our family, friends and fans are enjoying the post-trip blogging.
If you are looking for pictures of specific students or events during the trip, please let me know and I'll see what I can do.

No comments: