Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Home again, home again...

jiggety jig!

The 67 NWA travelers arrived home safely this afternoon. They were welcomed by many anxious and smiling family members waiting at the school with big hugs and the kids were bubbling with lots to share. The 60 UA travelers are due in later this evening and I will post a note upon their safe return.

Please stay tuned for many more pictures, video clips and China memories to be posted in the coming days. For now, I am off to take a hot shower and a little nap. And my final note for today, if you have specific students you would like to see on the blog, please let me know because try as I might to capture all 127 in a photo on the blog at some point, it was not an easy task.

From back home in Prior Lake, this band groupie is saying thanks for all the support while we were on the road and in the air this past week.

Check back again for more updates and recollections...

No comments: